Financial Aid Lessons
These lessons are designed to ensure that every graduating senior receive the maximum amount of financial aid they are entitled to for use in their education or training beyond high school. They will guide students through the process of applying for financial aid.
For ease of downloading, most of the links below are ZIP files containing multiple resources
Lesson 1: Charting Your Course
Lesson 2: What Will it Cost?
Lesson 3: Paying for Your Plan
Lesson 4: Go for the Gold
- Resources Appendix
- 12th Grade Social Science Standards
- Financial Aid/Cash for College Event Schedule
- Kuder Navigator Account Codes for Humboldt County High Schools
- Kuder Navigator New User Instructions
- Targets of Opportunity Industries Wall Chart
- Cost of Attendance (COA) Game Instructions
- Colst of Attendance (COA) Gamc Cards for Activity 2.2C
- CSAC Junior/Senior FInancial Aid Checklist