INNOVATE! Business Challenge is a high school competition to create an idea for a business startup. Winners receive thousands of dollars in cash and prizes to help get their business (or concept) off the ground! To enter, just record a 60-90 second video "elevator pitch" telling us about your idea and upload it below.
40 ideas will be selected to move on to Phase II to answer 13 Questions, and the top five or so ideas are selected to present their ideas to a panel of judges at the Finale.
In 2016, we handed out more than $8,000 in cash and prizes to our five finalists to help them get their innovative business ideas off the ground!
- Alejandro Ramirez / IMPRYM Clothing / $2,500
- Blaine Bryant / Bryant Welding / $2,125
- Henry Wotherspoon / FlyBy / $1,625
- Enrique Lopez / Enrique Lopez Photography / $1,000
- Patsy Fraga and Jack Ruby / Carnaval Bakery / $1,000!